Programme objectives – what can you expect to learn?
- Foster effective listening to establish trust and build relationships as well as the capacity for innovation and productive change;
- Promote language and communication styles that reinforce appreciation, improvement and forward-focused goalsetting;
- Help people communicate in ways that reduce defensive behaviour, in themselves and others while managing firm boundaries;
- Become more confident in asking for and receiving feedback and appreciation gracefully;
- Deliver clear requests and offers that produce commitment and shared understanding.
All webinars are highly interactive, participative and immediately applicable to your professional and/or private context. We will use peer learning, individual reflection and additional learning resources such as videos, articles and learning guides. Webinars will be recorded for participants’ use and further immersion. The programme concludes with an individual action plan to carry your learning forward. Furthermore, you will receive additional personalised support in a follow-on group mentoring session at reduced group size.