To make professional development accessible to all organisations that are striving for a better future for humanity and our living planet.
- that any person, team or organisationstriving for a better future for humanity and our planet has access to professional support, no matter what.
- that this support is not held back by geography, language, technology, culture, gender or government
- that millions of people and teams striving for a better future are showing up as their most effective selves
- that thousands of organisations are meeting their ambitions, meeting their funding commitments, fulfilling their promises
- that through us, hundreds of change agents are fulfilling their longing to work with people of purpose, and missions that have meaning.
- that we are recognised as one of the most service-driven organisations on the planet
- that every sinew, every cell in our organic body is seeking to serve our stakeholders – associates, funders, clients, government, organisations dedicated to the environment, human and women rights,social justice.
- That no one, anywhere, ever, that wants to further the prospect of our future feels alone.
2012An idea is formed
20139 Coaches united
2017Backed by OAK Foundation
2018Committed to excellence
2012 An idea is formed
Paul and Laura speak about how to take Ontological Coaching into the world and offering this to Newfield coaches at a retreat. From this, a steering committee was formed headed by Beth O'Donnell and a group of associates came together under the name of Coacharities Worldwide.
2013 9 Coaches united
Changemakers, a UK charity, approached Coacharities Worldwide to run a leadership program for their organisation. We were 9 coaches working with their senior management team.
Three organisations took up our offer of leadership coaching in exchange for case studies and endorsement. These were CPRE, The Foundation and Street Games. From this, we agreed to set up a legal entity to hold our work, The Kairos Project.
2015 New branch
Diego Cuadra (Director) moves to Santiago, Chile and establishes a reputation for excellent work through INWF (International Network of Women’s Fund) and FCAM in Central America. From here, all sorts of opportunities become available in the Americas.
2016 Global Scale
Two foundations, Global Greengrants and Fund for Global Human Rights, take The Kairos Project work worldwide.
2017 Backed by OAK Foundation
The Oak Foundation supports The Kairos Project with a grant recognising the importance and impact of investing in people.
2018 Committed to excellence
Most of 22 Kairos associates gather in London as a statement of commitment and wholeness. From here, all sorts of initiatives were sprung – teal workshops, health retreats, Connect 2019 event, constellations workshops, leadership development with horses.
"A valuable and relevant journey which enabled me to become a more authentic and confident manager"
'The Kairos Project is the best thing to happen to me in a long time!”
“It is a wonderful experience of learning to understand how my body and mind affecting with my confidences, with my relationship, and with my work”