Facilitation guides your group through a process to achieve desired outcomes – for example in strategy retreats, staff gatherings or conferences. We recognise that the investment of resource and time in getting your group together warrants thorough preparation – we will work with you to clarify your desired outcomes, interview participants if required and prepare a structured process. After the event we will document your decision-making and output in a facilitation report.
- Multilingual and culturally sensitive facilitation.
- Ensure effective, rich dialogue and objective, inclusive participation.
- Challenge group think and deal with arising conflicts in a constructive way.
- Deep listening and empathy, attention to detail, adaptability and firmness allow your group to generate energy, ideas, trust and aligned action.
- Foster trust and relationship building in a safe, facilitated environment.