Facilitation guides your group through a process to achieve desired outcomes – for example in strategy retreats, staff gatherings or conferences. We recognise that the investment of resource and time in getting your group together warrants thorough preparation – we will work with you to clarify your desired outcomes, interview participants if required and prepare a structured process. After the event we will document your decision-making and output in a facilitation report.
- Multilingual and culturally sensitive facilitation.
- Ensure effective, rich dialogue and objective, inclusive participation.
- Challenge group think and deals with arising conflicts in a constructive way.
- Deep listening and empathy, attention to detail, adaptability and firmness allow your group to generate energy, ideas, trust and aligned action.
- Foster trust and relationship building in a safe, facilitated environment.
"A valuable and relevant journey which enabled me to become a more authentic and confident manager"
'The Kairos Project is the best thing to happen to me in a long time!”
“It is a wonderful experience of learning to understand how my body and mind affecting with my confidences, with my relationship, and with my work”