Programme objectives – what can you expect to learn?
- Understand your emotional habits and how they influence what results you can achieve;
- Increase your behavioural range and emotional self-awareness to optimise your impact;
- Learn techniques to deal with challenging emotions, in yourself and others;
- Find the right level of assertiveness and cultivate presence through compassion, acceptance and gratitude;
- Work with the body through movement and body posture to design positive and constructive moods – a predisposition for fruitful action
All webinars are highly interactive, participative and immediately applicable to your professional and/or private context. We will use peer learning, individual reflection and additional learning resources such as videos, articles and learning guides. Webinars will be recorded for participants’ use and further immersion. The programme concludes with an individual action plan to carry your learning forward. Furthermore, you will receive additional personalised support in a follow-on group mentoring session at reduced group size.