Build a committed and aligned team that focuses on what is truly important. Drive your team’s collaborative maturity and ability to dialogue, co-create and support each other.
Team coaching is a highly effective way of transforming a group of individuals into a highly effective team. It is the process by which individuals move towards a shared purpose; it is the moment when the collective mindset shifts from “I” to “We”.Team coaching has proven essential in times of change and unpredictability: bringing a new team together; achieving results together, co-shaping the future, creativity and innovation, resolving breakdowns in communication and rekindling engagement after periods of organisational transition.
- Create a context for holding complex situations and difficult conversations between team members.
- Focus on actions/plans based on a shared understanding of the team purpose, goal or mission
- Develop psychological safety for team members to become a highly effective team
- Provide tools, models and a structured space to resolve conflict, make requests and offers, and how to communicate effectively.
- Drive team maturity and build collaborative capacities, recognising the values and strengths of each team member.
Our bespoke interventions centre on thoroughly assessing your needs and agreeing organisational objectives for the coaching remit. Programmes can be run virtually and/or in person and combined with workshops and learning modules as appropriate. Once the team is aligned on purpose and process, we accompany you in a number of team coaching sessions to achieve your desired outcomes. In addition to the group intervention, it is effective to support individual team members with coaching as required.