Build your inner capacity and presence to lead and co-create change that brings your people along with you. Use a real-time change initiative from your organisation.
We have built organisations with the intent to predict the future based on the past. 21stcentury leadership, however, is about enabling an (organisational) system to sense, respond to and co-shape the emerging future. Many change processes are driven by tangible factors, such as new structures or technology, at the expense of intangible factors relating to engagement, communication and cultural needs. In this programme, you will explore how to lead and co-create change initiatives that bring your people along with you.
- Understand the change process and stepping stones towards sustainable transformation
- Develop inner capacity and presence to lead change, understanding your own preferences and mindset and their impact on others.
- Hold powerful space through deep listening, observation and enquiry.
- Shift your leadership style to create spaces for deep reflection, dialogue and co-creation.
- Create a shared sense of ownership for change and how it is implemented.
- Map out and work with a real-time change project in your organisation.
This multi-phased programme is inspired by the change methodology of Theory U, developed by MIT professor Otto Scharmer. It is laid out over a minimum of 3 days to immerse your participants in building inner presence and outer action that facilitates collective change. Working with the expert facilitators and your peers, you will map your insights and learning to a specific change initiative you bring to the programme.