Horses provide instant unbiased feedback on how leaders interact with their teams, communicate, manage complexity and achieve results. Join our profound learning experience in a beautiful outdoor setting.
Horses are excellent at providing instant feedback on how leaders interact with their teams, communicate, manage complexity and achieve results. Horses model emotional authenticity and agility, high responsiveness and firmness, all qualities a great leader needs to possess. Through this powerful (and fun!) way of working deep learning and profound durable change becomes possible in leaders, their teams and organisations.
- Obtain deep understanding of your leadership impact on team
- Experience emotional authenticity and how it affects your leadership presence
- Learn to work with tools that navigate the underlying (non-verbal) dynamics of teams that are difficult to articulate
- Co-create with your team effective ways to grow and embody powerful behaviours and practice
- Develop a shared awareness of how your team operates and practise new ways of being and achieving to meet challenges and opportunities
Working with horses is by its very nature experiential. We carefully introduce two groups to each other – a leadership team and a herd of horses. The learning is first individual as the horses provide a live commentary on your leadership style and approach. The second step is into the dynamics of team relationships – the power of working together is visible in the arena as people and horses work together. The third stage is directly applicable to your drive, vision and ambition as an organisation. And on the way we will touch on communication and the network of conversations that is your organisation.