Develop a systemic awareness of other parts of the organisation, paving the way for true collaboration, joint decision-making and successful change processes.
Silo mentality can develop for good reasons, e.g. in very specialised job functions or geographic locations. When faced with organisational transformation, however, silos can derail or delay the implementation of change efforts because individuals or even whole functions are not used to sharing information, working together or co-creating a new future.
- Uncover biases and assumptions that stand in the way of true collaboration. Get insight into the challenges and pressures present in other parts of the organisation.
- Move away from entrenched positions towards open dialogue and collaboration.
- Discover how different functions or departments can help and support each other better.
- Generate better flow and exchange of ideas, resources and initiatives across the organisation.
- Foster mutual trust, a sense of shared purpose and the willingness to face transformations together.
In this module participants will develop a systemic awareness of the motivations, needs and functioning of other parts of the organisation, paving the way for true collaboration, joint decision-making and implementation of change processes.