More resilience across your organisation: culture, leadership, collective and individual practices. Reduce overwhelm with tested mindfulness techniques.
Mindfulness is fast becoming an important contributor to workplace effectiveness, resilience and well-being. Being mindful is a practice that trains you to pay full attention to your present-moment experience, in a non-judgmental and non-reactive way. The aim is to develop focus, clarity, creativityand compassion.
- Proactively build resilience, individually and collectively, when faced with to continuous change and volatility.
- Stay focused and manage distractions and time wasters.
- Learn simple yet effective techniques to manage stress and overwhelm.
- Increase your mental clarity and capacity for creative problem solving.
- Develop the freedom to choose your responses rather than reacting in “auto-pilot”.
- Feel more engaged, relaxed and joyful as you go through your day.
We work with you to design a customised programme to incorporate resilience across your organisation: culture, leadership, team and individual practices. Programmes include a mix of awareness-building, best practices in mindfulness (following evidence-based MBSR and MBCT techniques) and applied group or peer learning. These modules can be delivered in-person or virtually, and incorporated into other bespoke leadership or team integration programmes.